Packages and services

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello Glens Falls NY Area!

Good Morning & Good Day!
My husband recently got offered a job with Verizon Wireless in Greenwich NY.
So, we are moving that way! 
Hello Glens Falls NY area! 
I am excited to start finding some awesome shops and businesses that may need my help marketing!
The area is a beautiful area filled with exceptionally friendly people.
We adored it while visiting and are excited to be part of the town. 
I will be able to market still for my clients back home, as we can stay in touch via phone and skype as far as meetings go.
I will also be able to meet new business owners in the surrounding areas and see what I can do for your business to make it thrive!
I am excited to get started and anxious to meet you all!
Hello, and let's get to know one another!
Cheers,
Franee
Owner of:
Simply Franee Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment