Packages and services

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Let me be your Social Media Manager

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Still curious to why you should consider a social media manager?
Let's look at this way:
3 Facebook Status posts a day
30-60 tweets a month on Twitter
A Pinterest account with your personal pins and additional fun pins
A Google+ account to reach that audience
Possible website creation/website maintenance and updating.
A LinkedIn professional account
Connections with others on all social  networks. 
Promoting, advertising, sharing, and reaching out.
All done by me. You don't have to do a thing other than give me the necessary information and the word.
After things get organized and figured out with us, then things run smoothly and you can sit back and watch.
You can focus on the core of your business rather than worrying about your connections.
I know what works and gets people most interested.
People like simple.
People like visual.
People like interpersonal.
And I concentrated on and Favorited interpersonal communication throughout my whole communication studies career!
With all this being done consistently- whether than be on a hourly rate level or a monthly package level, you are bound to see a change in numbers and traffic. 
And I want nothing more than to help you with this.
Shoot me an email and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment