Packages and services

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Why my services are perfect for you

Hello~
I'm often asked, what specifically do you do?
Do you see results?
Why do I need you?

Let's look at it this way.
For those who are handmade artists, you not only spend a lot of time in the studio creating the goods, but also a lot more time online trying to promote yourself, get established, and sell the goods right?
I mean, that's the goal.
To get well known and sell sell sell.
And it's tough. Especially if you don't know many people to connect with, or where to start. 
And often, you just lack the time to do it.

Imagine if all you had to do was create the goods, and give me specific info, (photos, what it's made out of, and anything else noteworthy) and I handled the rest?
That's what I do.
I am the one who gets you established, connected, and helps you sell.
You send me photos of your work, information on what you want each piece to represent/say, the price, and I help get it sold for you.
I share your work on all the major networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Etsy, Tumblr, Flickr, etc.
I post 3 times a day on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
We discuss what's going to be ideal for you and your business, where it's going to benefit most, and then we get started right away. 
I keep you up to date on what I've done, what I may need from you, and about your traffic.
We stay in constant touch, and I share my research and ideas with you. 
I like to try and inspire my clients :) 

Which leads me to the results.
They show. 
All my clients started online with nothing to very minor web presence.
They now are on all the social networks and have websites.
From nothing to over a 1000 twitter followers is pretty cool.
Once you start connecting, it doesn't stop.
It's a big intertwining web of friends/followers.
Look I'll make it even easier, here are your first connections:
Robin Botie:

Pam Schmitt-Gust ( BEAD BAUBLES): 

Easy peasy. 
So what are you waiting for?
Shoot me a message and let's get started!
franee22hill@gmail.com
I cannot wait to help you succeed!
~Franee
Simply Franee Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment