Packages and services

Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentine's Month Sale!


Hello and Happy week of Valentine's Day!
Since Valentine's Day happens to be one of my favorites, I thought I would have a business sale!
This sale is a GREAT deal, and will be valid until the end of February!
It is for New clients only. 
For $250 a month, you and I will discuss for how long and sign a contract, and I will do all of the following for you and your business:
  • 3 written statuses or news updates per work day for social media networks (Facebook,  LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest)
  • 30 Tweets a Month
  • Basic Profile Management (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest)
  • If you want an Etsy shop, setting one up for you with necessary info and pictures.
  • Managing, cleaning up accounts, and letting you know about important messages.
  • I will respond to inquiries, comments, tweets. Basic Interaction with your community.With advisement first.
  • Research ways to further improve your web image/business.
  • I will help grow your audience by connecting your business with people and grow your traffic
  • Give you a monthly report from Google Analytics and get you set up with that.
  • Organize a monthly meeting with business owner via Phone or Skype to discuss efforts and updates.
  • $250 monthly- payment in the beginning of every month. For 3 months contract. (not posted on picture ^) 

But you have to act fast, and take advantage of this offer before February 28th, as it is a limited time offer.
If you were to ask my current clients, I am confident that they will tell you that this is an amazing deal, and that I work fast, and results will be seen. 
So if you are a business owner or just need an extra hand getting your stuff promoted, 
Shoot me an email and we can further discuss what I can do for you!
franee22hill@gmail.com
Cheers and thank you for your support!
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment