Packages and services

Friday, October 4, 2013

Update

Taken 10/2/13 Black Mountain, Clemons NY.
Welcome to my marketing blog!
I'm Franee and I want to be your social media manager!
I can make your life much easier by handling all your marketing needs for you.
First I can help by posting to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Etsy, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube and any other social networking websites suggested. 
I typically post Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 3 times throughout the day from 9am-4pm.
This gap of posting times makes people interested and happy because I am not posting too often. But enough to get remembered. 
I connect you with other people on these networks throughout those days as well.
If you have a website and need it updated more often,
I'm your girl.
If you have a website and aren't sure it's what you want, let me revamp it for you.
If you don't have a website, and simply want one. Ask away, and it's a pleasure to help you!
Imagine all you could do by letting me take care of these things for you?
People often spend more time on their networks promoting their business and less time focusing on the core of your business, and making it a stronger business.
Let me help you promote it, while you work on the image of what you want it to be!
Let me give you back some time to your busy days as a business owner so you can use it in other areas :)
Check out my package deals and prices in the top right corner of my site. Under: Packages/Services.
I am excited to get to know you and what I can do for you!
I can't wait to get started!
Shoot me a message~
Cheers!
Franee

No comments:

Post a Comment